Pages

Saturday, 31 May 2014

May Wrap up

This past month was one of the best this year! So many lovely moments and memories.
I celebrated my very first Mother's Day, my boys took me hiking and for a picnic in Kanaskis Country.
 I also spent this month on a sugar detox cleanse, the Whole 30 program. I am proud to say that I successfully completed 30 days of no sugar, no gluten, no dairy, to grains, no alcohol, and no processed foods! I feel better than ever. I lost 9 lbs and lost 8.5 inches overall. I also gained more energy and a passion for clean eating. I plan on keeping this up from here on out, with a few changes to help fit my lifestyle. Of course I plan on treating myself here and there, and I am re-introducing oatmeals and cereals for breakfasts.
I have been planning Ray's first birthday and slowly getting supplies and what nots for the party. I am excited yet not at the same time.
We have been renovating our camper and a lot of summer trips and events are being planned whilst doing this. I plan on posting all the before and after photos of this reno, it's looking amazing so far!!


I'm so excited for June to come, I have big plans for you June... Look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment