Pages

Thursday, 1 May 2014

May Condor

May brings the Condor into view - you're too enmeshed in this situation, so take a step back and see the bigger picture before making any decisions or taking actions. It advises to practise detachment, let go of control in situations, and to let go of any attachment to outcome.
A few key words to remember with the Condor:
Independence
Solitude
Detoxification
Simplicity
Awareness
Purification


These key words really spoke to me regarding my plan for May. I had decided to do a 30 day detox from sugars this month, so "detoxification" and "purification" stood out and showed me that I made the right decision to do this for May and that I am on the correct path for this month.
"Simplicity" and "Awareness" brings attention to the fact that I need to watch what I put in my body.
"Independence" and "solitude" may mean that it's best to keep to myself during this time, because it's going to be extremely hard not to fall back into my old ways and I need to focus on this challenge.


The Condor's most important meaning is "Re-Birth" so I am hoping to spend this month working on myself and by the end of the month re-emerge as a new healthier person with a new outlook on healthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment