Pages

Wednesday, 30 April 2014

April Wrap up

Spring is a time where I feel a lot of productive energy, April gives such a fresh perspective. I find myself more motivated to set goals in spring rather than a new year, maybe it's because of all the new life of blooming flowers and greenery or because of the end to a long winter.
This past month started out with a lot of motivation and slow steady progress of creative goals. I worked on a lot of embroidery projects and planned a lot with Josh for our new collaboration.
 During the first week it was mine and Josh's birthdays. We had a great weekend together going on little outings around town and treating ourselves to our favourite things.
The last half of the month I may have slipped a bit on the creative projects, but spent time and energy in other areas. I started a 21 day meditation challenge and only have a few days left, this has helped center me. It has given me a new outlook on life's challenges and I am hoping it will help me to tackle them with ease.
I have also started practising the art of tarot card readings, only on myself and a few close friends, it has been helpful with providing tips and advice for problems and issues. I think I would like to continue this and be more fluent in tarot readings for the future.
I spent one weekend doing some much needed spring cleaning, washing curtains and bedding, vacuuming and dusting. My house feels fresh and ready to take on the summer months.
Ray and I spent a lot of time outside in nature; going for walks, exploring, and finding new fun parks to play in. We've really been enjoying the spring sunshine and have been dreaming of all the summertime fun to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment