Pages

Tuesday, 1 April 2014

April Camel

April brings a Camel. Trust that you have the resources to get through the challenges before you.
Identify where you want to go then proceed slowly, steadily, and deliberately toward that objective. As you move along, cast away your fears, doubts, and hesitations whenever they arise, letting the four winds lift them up to the sun to be burned away. ** I love this last part and I hope April is nice and sunny to remind me of this. **
We can learn from the Camel to be our own best resource. Pull out your inner talents and skills with ease. It is also a good idea and a practical move to store away some supplies and money for future use. This is what I think of when I think of Camels; the fact that they store water and food in their humps for long journeys.
I will be doing this for April in three ways:
1. I plan on doing this by trying to be a bit more frugal this month, my maternity is soon coming to an end and ideally I would like to stay home a bit longer before returning to work. So I suppose it would be a good idea to put some money away so I can do just that.
2. I plan on stocking my fridge and pantry with good organic food for making more creative meals at home. No more of this take out and going to the grocery store only to get what we need for a couple days. Meal planning is key.
3. I plan on building an inventory for mine and Josh's upcoming business collaboration.


I plan on enjoying April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment