Pages

Saturday, 5 April 2014

9 Months!

He spent 9 months in my belly, and now 9 months out in the world. I wonder which he prefers?
Everything is happening so quickly now! He finally figured out how to crawl forward after about a month of going backwards and now he is unstoppable. He's crawling all over the house, chasing the cats and getting into places he shouldn't.
I suppose its time to start baby proofing and moving everything above waist level.
He has also started standing himself up by pulling on furniture or the sides of his crib.
He is eating all kinds of different foods now and enjoys feeding himself finger foods like crackers, toast, cheerios, banana and French Fries (don't judge me).


On a side note I am also proud to say I am back down to my pre-pregnancy weight. I struggled to get the weight off, and it was especially discouraging to see other moms get their bodies back so quickly. I tried not to get too down on myself because after all it took 9 months to gain the weight and it has taken me 9 months to work it off, so I am happy with that progress :) I was so happy the other day when we took Ray swimming and I could fit into my bathing suit again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment