Pages

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Space: Christmas Decor Inspiration

Christmas is just around the corner and I am definitely in the bright spirit. I always look forward to Christmas, but this year more than ever. It's our first Christmas as a family. I've spent Christmas Eve and morning with Josh the past 6 years and usually with whoever our roomates are at the time, I think only one of those years it was just the two of us. So this year it's more exciting than ever, we finally have a little family and from now on Christmas will be full of excitement and wonderment.

I've spent a little more time this year decking our halls because I want the Christmas spirit to shine through. We are also hosting a Christmas dinner this year for Josh's side of the family, so I wanted our place to really feel warm and inviting for our guests.

I've gathered a few images off Pinterest for inspiration. I'm loving the nature theme and bringing that indoors for a woodsy winter cabin look.

I've incorporated some of my favourite ideas into my home, tree trimmings in vases and bottles, handmade paper garlands, gifts wrapped like parcels, pinecones, candles, and a wintery table setting.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment