Pages

Tuesday, 5 November 2013

4 months!


Ray is 4 months and he is the best. He sleeps less in the days now but sleeps really good through the night. He is such a happy baby, smiling and laughing at everything. We are so lucky

I don't want to jinx myself when I say this but I have one of the most well behaved babies. He is so good with people, which I love because I don't want him to cry for mama anytime anyone holds him. I really wanted a social baby and he is! He seldom cries in public so I don't worry about taking him out to restaurants or shopping.

This was one of the main things I worried about before becoming a mom, I know it sounds stupid, but I didn't want to feel embarrassed. I was once one of those people who would roll their eyes and get annoyed at a crying baby in a restaurant. Now I understand and I see it differently, those poor moms with their crying babies... it's not their fault! They deserve to go out to eat just like the rest of us, maybe even more. One thing I still stand by, however, is weekend nights. I won't ever take Ray out to dinner on a Friday night, because maybe the people at the next table over are paying a babysitter so they can have a romantic night to themselves and how terribly ironic would it be for them to listen to a crying child on their one night out. (true story)

Don't get me wrong though with all this happy baby talk... he does cry... trust me he cries!

No comments:

Post a Comment