Pages

Monday, 14 October 2013

Space: Nursery

This is my first "Space" post for the blog, and ironically enough this space is Space themed. As soon as I found out I was having a boy I knew I wanted the nursery theme to be outer space.

Josh and I share a love for all things space. We've gone on trips specific for our alien obsession, no it wasn't into outer space, it was on a road trip to see places like; Area 51, The Extraterrestrial Highway, Roswell, Meteor craters and Devil's Tower (The mountain from 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind'). We are also big star gazers and frequently go out to a special secret spot to watch moon rises from the horizon. When we first started dating we would sit on the roof outside my bedroom window star gazing for hours, and I think that played a big part in falling in love.

The nursery is finally complete now that baby is finally using it! Here are a few photos of Rays room and all the handmade goodness I did while I was (un)patiently waiting for him make an appearance.


Vintage Dresser Re-do; this was my childhood dresser

 
 
 
{photo of lamp redo pending}
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment