Pages

Monday, 12 August 2013

Craft: Chalkboard Menu


 Thankfully I am starting to get some routine back in my life. This past month has been very hectic with nursing, visitors and this new mom thing.

With Ray being over 5 weeks old I now have time to fit in cleaning, cooking, outings and creative projects. Yay! Being able to prepare and cook a healthy dinner every night is huge for me. No more freezer meals and pizza, although that was delicious.
Monday night - homemade chicken pot pie!

This week I wanted to celebrate the fact that I get to make tasty meals with my first creative project after baby, a chalkboard menu. Now I get to plan our family meals ahead of time on a pretty weekly menu.

Materials:
Salvaged wood board
Chalkboard spray paint
Acrylic paint
Chalk

No comments:

Post a Comment